Desulfurization Pump (FGD)
|FOB Price:||US $20,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $20,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Wood Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FGD
- Working Pressure: Middle Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Specification: N/a
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Double-Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Trademark: HB
- Origin: China
Complies to ISO5199 standard
Capacity: 2~14000 m3/h. Head: 8~100m
Temp.: -20~180 C
Max. Operating pressure: 1.6MP
FDG desulfurization pump
With two-phase flow hydraulic design in conformity, complies to ISO5199 standard, this series product was independently developed by our company. Its important parts are made of alloy with Strong resistance to
abrasion and corrosion. It adopts both dynamic seal and mechanical seal. The unique design allows long-term running of the mechanical seal without cooling water. It can couple intelligent monitoring system and automatic control or incorporating with DCS.
1. Mechanical seal---171(A) mechanical seal (this kind of seal is the national-patented product, patent No. ZL92 2 20977.4 ) single or dual MS.
2. Dynamic seal.
3. Packing gland seal.
Or other brands.
Coupling: Pin type coupling
Applicable to bentonite, abrasive tool, coal, metallurical, paper-making, petrochemical and thermal power generation industries, in which media contains carbide slag, limemilk, etc.